So far so good
Today seems like a success. Both boys really seemed to have a good time and their teachers were really nice. Matthew came home with homework, his teacher really made it a point to tell me...and she said there were other papers in his bag too...I'm kinda afraid to look. I didn't plan on this homework thing. Oh and I was really looking forward to the kids being worn out, but they don't seem to be tired. Infact, Matthew wanted to play outside when we got home, hmmm, that wasn't part of the plan either!
It's nice to think we might be getting into a routine and have a sense of belonging. Matthew's teacher said he fit in really well, like he had been there forever. I'm so happy. And Cameron's playground had all sorts of toys, ride on cars, and playground stuff...so he was very happy. Hope Thursday is just as good.

2 Comments:
I miss my boys! Matthew has homework, what is that about?! Find your camera cord so you can send me pictures of them at school!
Trust me. I'm doing what I can. Infact, I tried last night to get pictures from my phone to the computer...without paying a phone charge...but I didn't have any luck.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home