Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother Day 2009

For Mother's Day the boys took me to the beach...Orange Beach, AL to be exact.


They call it the "Redneck Rivera". It wasn't that bad, the sand was nice and it wasn't that crowded.


Jonathan found a broken kite which he was able to re-engineer. The kids enjoyed it and I was very surprised at how well it actually flew.

We took the scenic route home, i.e. detour through Pensacola. The culture was much different there and the water was actually clear. That might be where we have to go next time...plus it is closer.


We ended our trip with Bar-B-Que. We grabbed it to go and hurried home. It was a very nice weekend. Thanks, Boys.

OH! I guess I should include a photo with my boys...keep in mind, I just woke up and it was about 7am.


2 Comments:

At May 21, 2009 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Cool! Daniel's band will be playing at Orange Beach next week. We will be in Dauphin Island which is really redneck rivera but since it all residential, I love it.. It is like having a private beach.. We let the dogs roam free and everything! I hope you enjoyed your mother's day!

 
At May 21, 2009 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That looks great! I am glad you had fun. I love the picture of you and your little boys (I said little because your big boy was not in the photo)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home