Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day, Two of a Kind


Today was the first day of school. Matthew is in Pre-K 4 and Cameron is in the younger two class. Last night we had an orientation at the school and Cameron was very shy and clingy so I was suprised today when he willing went to his classroom and even told me goodbye. Cameron has his same teachers so maybe that helped. Matthew on the other hand has a new teacher...two infact. One teacher teaches M,W,F and the other on T, TH. I'm not sure how I feel about that but I think I like them both. The M,W,F teacher's son is one of Matthew's friends, and she has a Master's in Education. The other teacher is young, she just graduated from college and is starting her Masters. She is also their music teacher. She seems very nice and seems to be very excited. She has had experience, I think 3 years, with this same age level. So it all seems to be good. Just hope they don't get the swine flu. I swear, that is all I heard last night. It seems that everyone has either had it or has it. I think one of the girls in Matthew's class wasn't there today because her brother had it, ugh, I really hope we don't get it.

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2009 at 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What..you made them wear shoes to school??

 
At September 3, 2009 at 7:20 PM , Blogger kristenia said...

Yes, but when I picked them up, Cameron wasn't wearing any. He really likes Alabama!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home