Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009






Wow, it think that was the best Halloween yet. At first we weren't sure what we might do. We don't really live in a neighborhood, so we thought we might just drive to one and let the kids trick or treat. Matthew however had already made his plans. He was insistent that we were going to his friends house. My problem with that was...we weren't invited, atleast not by his parents. Well, fortunately, his friend's mom is also his teacher, so I didn't feel too bad asking if we could crash their party. She was very nice and gave me all the details. Wow, and I am so glad we went. There were a ton of kids, and best of all Matthew and Cameron knew some of them. They had a blast running from door to door...I swear there must have been about 25-30 kids. Then once the trick or treating was over they had an outdoor movie set up for the kids to watch. I was thinking we might leave at this point but once again Matthew's agenda didn't match mine. So we stayed and watched "The Great Pumpkin". They even had popcorn. I can't express how nice it was. I enjoyed it so much, because my kids had so much fun. Thanks, Matthew, mommy should listen to you more often!

1 Comments:

At November 8, 2009 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I love it that the older brother was Robin. I guess we are seeing who is actually the one who runs the show.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home